Friday, July 10, 2009

They Say Sin Began With the Bite of an Apple.

And thus I have traversed to the dark side. I bought my first Mac. A 2.53 GHz Macbook Pro with a 13" screen, 4 GB memory, and 250 hard drive. (Yes, I was originally planning to go for the 320GB hard drive, but I figured I could just buy an external hard drive later to store old pictures and documents)
It also came with an 8GB iPod Touch, which, after 20 tense minutes, Ryan was able to coax to life.

So far I love it. It is small, light, fast, and efficient. I am still adjusting to the keyboard and controls though.



It is by no means a top-of-the-line Mac, but I expect it to last me for the next four years. I bought it a month sooner then I expected due to my current PC slowly becoming a worthless pile of circuit boards. I'm keeping it as a back up computer for those times when I really need a PC, but other then that, it is retired. Tomorrow I will start transferring files and pictures to the new computer, specifically all my lab notes and class lectures/presentations. This awesome computer will be overflowing with science!

No comments:

Post a Comment