Friday, June 5, 2009

The little things

It's funny how the little things make you realize how much you love a person. Even better when those little things are completely random.
David left me a message on Google chat this evening:

"alli, I leave this message in hopes it will reach you.
Awfully ominous no?
I am running errands tomorrow morning with my mom, we both have reasons to go to the hospital (im just getting another inhaler, no worries)
And we will do some shopping and all that. I will call you once we get back.
I cannot wait to see you,
David"

For some reason, after reading this, I couldn't stop smiling and thinking of him.
Quite peculiar, love is.

I had another Lost night with Ryan. I'm half way through season four! It definitely makes up for the slow third season. Poor Ryan, he pulled an all nighter last night, like me, and ended up falling asleep. I've estimated that in the past two days, I have had about nine hours of sleep total.
Time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment