Monday, June 1, 2009

Zombie phone

My phone kind of broke over the weekend. It sucked, and screwed up my plans with David, but I did get to see him last night, even if it was two hours late. We watched some Death Note, and then went to go see UP at the theater. It was such a cute movie, I cried twice during it. The writers really knew how to tug at the heart strings. David and I looked at each other during the movie and say the tears in the other's eyes, shyly wiped them away and blamed allergies.
Yeah, allergies.
Totally.

When we got back to his place (for post-theater ice cream and one more episode of Death Note), I told him I loved him. He responded in kind. Yay!
He's so awesome.

Because of my phone was broken, my dad was panicked because he could not get a hold of me. He stopped by my apartment this morning on his way to work to make sure I was okay. It was pretty sweet. He offered to take me to the new museum on Friday. I'm so excited. On saturday, our museum (pretty much the only one in the city) reopened to reveal the extensions they had spent a year building. It got some pretty good reviews, and I can't wait to see it.

The cell phone people fixed my phone, but said it was reaching its end of life, and the problem may occur again. I will be getting a new phone in a few months, hopefully by September.

No comments:

Post a Comment