Tuesday, May 19, 2009

First Day of Class (for real this time)

I am so tired. I had a hard time getting to sleep last night, which resulted in me sleeping and missing the first hour of my three hour Biology class. It did not really matter since it was the first day, so fortunately I missed nothing of importance. The class was boring, but we get into cell biology tomorrow, so that should be a bit more fun.
I went and had lunch with Dad, and bought my Bio textbook. I love buying textbooks. They smell like education and knowledge and debt.
I'm so exhausted I could hardly see straight. I'm heading to bed for a nap soon, but not until a cup of tea and an episode of Battlestar Galactica.

https://www.thepermitstore.com/print_permit.cfm?customer_ID=120&client_ID=518408&Order_ID=1664012&permit_ID=1385160

No comments:

Post a Comment