Monday, May 18, 2009

Sunday...


... was spontaneously adventurous. I hung out with Ian most of the day. We chatted at his place for a while and then went to go see a movie, Taken. It wasn't bad, the plot was good and the actions scenes were intense. I don't think I would buy it though. (Funny, since I don't actually own any movies)
Ian laughed at the fact that today was the closest thing we've had resembling a date. We never actually dated, but there was once a definite relationship and it was way outside thelines of normal. It's a long story, for another day. We parted ways, but still remain good friends. He's seen more sides of me then anyone else.

After the movie, we headed to Darlene's to help her and Daniel kidnap a free piano for Chelsea. They could not get it up the stairs though, so for now it remains in their garage.

I start school tomorrow! Summer biology class. It's a basic biology class, but I'm hoping to add a biology minor to my degree, and am taking microbiology in the fall, so I need a brush-up. I intend to kick ass in this class (No, I'm not competitive. Not at all).

No comments:

Post a Comment