Monday, May 18, 2009

New Hair

Well, kinda new. I found a great new salon which I absolutely love. When the semester finished, I felt absolutely disgusting from finals, as I usually do. Completely wrapped up in tests, I hadn't shaved in weeks and my hair had grown two inch roots. I wanted to do something new with my hair, and after a week of searching found a great professional salon with fair prices, and the stylist, Tammy, did an excellent job.

I ended up with a beautiful dark red-brown base, and bright red and blond highlights. It turned out funkier then I expected, but I like it, and I felt much better afterward, cleaner. I new look to kick off the summer, I guess. I plan to go back in July, right before my practicum, to touch it up. Its hard to tell from the photos, but it turned out awesome.


I love dying my hair. Since I am a poor college student, I usually dye it myself with the help of Lara, but every once and a while I'll have it professionally done. I've had it nearly every color of the rainbow, but lately I've been longing to keep it normal shades of brown and red. Maybe I'm just growing up. Thats a scary thought, eh? I've even taken out my labret piercing, opting for just the monroe. A more feminine look, I suppose.



So I finally have some pictures of it. Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment