Saturday, May 23, 2009

Late night pie

Ugh, its 3 am and I am too exhausted to write much of anything.
I had a midnight pie run at Denny's with Ryan tonight. We caught up, and talked a lot about relationships, mostly comparing my logical approach to his emotional approach. He helped me make a list of questions and variables I should know before admitting my feelings of love to David. Big questions on the list included:
- What kind of relationship does he want? More specifically, where would he like this relationship to go?
- In terms of communication, does he prefer blunt or subtle?
- What kind of personality does he have? (So far, laid-back, a touch submissive, great humor)
- What, in this relationship, would he like to see changed?
- What things make him nervous?

There were other questions too, but these were big ones.

Now, time to go curl up in bed, watch Sex in the City, and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment